Milestone Civil Australia is recognised as a specialist in remediation.
Reducing the environmental impacts and geotechnical constraints of your construction needs are at the core of our site remediation services. Working closely with leading experts in the industry, our highly experienced team provide tailored assessments using scientifically proven methods that evaluate any potential risks and land contamination present on site including Friable Asbestos.
We develop customised remediation solutions that endeavour to deliver a contaminant free site, meeting the objectives of your project in a timely manner.
- Development and implementation of remediation action plans and testing of in-situ materials. This includes a preliminary site analysis, followed by detailed site assessments and waste classification
- Working together with our clients and environmental consultants on developing a Remediation Action Plan (RAP) that ensures remediation practices are performed in an authorized, professional and safe manner
- Project management and full site supervision
- Site clearance and validation reports
- Asbestos removal and disposal (Friable and Non-Friable)
Remediation works are conducted in compliance with the requirements of SafeWork NSW, Legislations and Australian Standards. No project is commenced without reviewing hazardous materials reports relevant to the project and notifying SafeWork NSW. Detailed risk assessments are conducted and site-specific SWMS are produced prior to commencing work. This is the cornerstone of our WH&S policy.
Milestone is committed to achieving land conservation in accordance with adhering to the rules and regulations of the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA). Guided by the EPA, our aim is to promote a healthier, more sustainable environment at each site that will deliver long-term benefits for our clients and the community.
Our accreditations extend to Safety (AS/NZS 4801:2001), Quality Assurance (ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental Management (ISO 14001:2015), and we are proudly licenced by SafeWork NSW to conduct Friable and Non-Friable Asbestos Removal.
Leading by example, our management team aims to generate awareness amongst staff, suppliers and clients by informing these stakeholders of the potential environmental impacts that could be involved in the scope of site remediation work. This acknowledgement provides greater trust and confidence in Milestone’s delivery of environmentally sustainable outcomes.