We provide the identification, control and management of asbestos
Milestone Civil are industry leaders in the management and handling of Asbestos sites which includes Bonded Asbestos, friable Asbestos & Asbestos Contaminated Soils.
The management of Asbestos, & Asbestos Contaminated Soil is a specialised area that requires a thorough understanding of both WH&S and Environmental Regulations. It also requires trained personnel and specially modified plant and equipment to be used in order to meet the requirements of the regulatory bodies, the community and the client.
Milestone are certified as an A – Class license holder Handle both Friable and Bonded Asbestos
Our Safety Measure Include:
- Supervision of works by a trained asbestos removal supervisor
- Preparation of an Asbestos Removal Control Plan (ARCP)
- Contaminated site investigation – sampling and identification of contaminants and risk management & Classification reports tested by NATA labs
- Air monitoring and Hazard Identification
- Clearance Certificates
- EPA Waste Transport Licence to track all waste removed of site
- EPA waste tracking documentation will be completed and provided for all asbestos waste transport and disposal
- EPA and Dangerous Goods approved Trucks will be utilised for transport of all asbestos waste
- Modified excavators with positive air system
- Processes and management plans in place to undertake all works.
- Turn-key solutions for sites containing asbestos contaminated soil f This utilises all aspects of the specialised plant and equipment, knowledge, skills and processes required to deliver the required outcome.