With an unrestricted demolition license, there is no project too small or too large to complete.
With over a decade of experience and a highly skilled team of certified Demolition Supervisors, Project Managers, Engineers coupled with our inhouse Machinery & Equipment, this enables us to manage any large-scale site and technical Demolition projects with ease. Our team will guide you through the entire process with professionalism and expertise.
Milestone Civil Australia holds a NSW Workcover Unrestricted Demolition Licence and all relevant insurances and permits ensure our work is compliant with the requirements of the relevant local authorities, legislation and Australian Standards.
Ensuring that the highest WHS standards are met our integrated management system together with our wealth of experience we are able to maintain a safe and stress-free work environment.
We have been involved in a number of diverse and unique demolition projects.
Our team undertake all mandatory safety precautions with detailed risk assessments and tailored Safe Work Method Statements prior to demolition. We are experienced with a range of demolition methods to suit your site specifications including Chemical, Tensioning and Floor propping procedures. No matter the technique, our methods are fine-tuned to ensure an efficient and safe working environment for our staff on site and the neighbouring community.
Our demolition services extend but not limited to:
- Demolition and decommissioning of obsolete industrial and commercial sites
- Petro-chemical high-risk facilities
- Multi-level and high-rise demolition
- Internal demolition, refurbishment and structural modifications
- Vessel dismantle and disposal
- Emergency response
Our extensive emergency response capability spans from Insurance clean-ups and recovery, through to hazardous spills, fuel and roof leaks, fire, storm and water damage, asbestos removal and risk management. We deliver the complete solution for our clients with 24 hour response to emergency call-outs across a diverse range of specialised services. We are able to provide rapid deployment of specialised teams which also include plant and equipment ranging from excavators and earthmoving equipment, Trucks, Spill contaminant Modules, light towers, generators etc.
- Multi Storey High Rise Concrete Structures
- Tight access sites
- Internal Strip Outs & Partial Demolitions
- De-commissioning service stations
- De-commissioning of Underground Storage Tanks
- Removal of Hazardous Chemical Liquids
- Industrial and commercial Demolition
- Heritage works/ protection and preservation
- High risk crane and rigging deconstruction projects
- Engineered structural modifications and propping
- Recycling and resource recovery
- Screening and crushing
- Removal, decontamination & Remediation of hazardous materials including Asbestos Removal and lead.
- Pre-demolition Environmental and Health and Safety Risk Assessments and Action Plans
- ARCP – Asbestos Removal control Plans
The professional and innovative approach we take when providing demolition services ensure projects are completed on time and on budget without compromising safety.
Milestone Australia is dedicated to Resource Recovery, Recycling and diverting waste from landfill.
Materials such as timber, concrete, brick, metal and tiles. These recovered materials are then directed for reprocessing, recycling, resale or reuse where commercially viable.
View our recycling video to see an example of the key partnership Milestone pursues to help reduce landfill and build a better Sydney for tomorrow.